ACCSC's Public Notice of Commission Actions includes decisions to:
- Award Initial Accreditation,
- Renew an Institution’s Accreditation,
- Place an Accredited Institution on Warning,
- Place an Accredited Institution on Probation,
- Deny or Withdraw an Institution’s Accreditation
- Other Public Disclosures Deemed Appropriate
Commission Action Factsheet
The Commission Action Factsheet is designed to provide information on the types of actions afforded to the ACCSC Commission under the Standards of Accreditation. For a definitive overview of Commission Actions, be sure to review Section VII, Rules of Process and Procedure, Standards of Accreditation.
FY 2013: Summary of Commission Activities
Click here for a summary of the Commission’s accreditation activities from July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013.