Preparing a comprehensive response for commission consideration
The first module of the ACCSC Blueprints for Success, Preparing a Comprehensive Response for Commission Consideration, outlines the expectations of accreditation and provides a framework that can help an ACCSC-accredited institution to gain a better understanding of the expectations and rigors of the accreditation process as well as sample documentation that an institution might consider in order to demonstrate compliance with accrediting standards.
The Preparing a Comprehensive Response for Commission Consideration webinar covers the following topics:
- Keys to a Successful Response;
- Effective Response Models;
- Answering How and Why Questions;
- Documentation Strategies; and
- Case Studies: An Overview of Best Practices in Preparing a Response.
Click here to access the October 8, 2013 webinar
Click here to access the slides from the webinar.