The ACCSC Blueprints for Success Series provides a framework that can help a school to gain a better understanding of the expectations and rigor of the accreditation process, as well as sample documentation that a school might consider in order to demonstrate compliance with accrediting standards.
Module II: Organizing an Effective Electronic Submission
- Converting Documents to PDF
- Compiling Exhibits into One Continuous PDF
- Creating Bookmarks and Hyperlinks
- Inserting Pages/Exhibits
Click here to view a 4-minute presentation on the blueprint module, "Organizing an Effective Electronic Submission".
Module I: Preparing a Comprehensive Response for Commission Consideration
- Keys to a Successful Response
- Effective Response Models
- Answering How and Why Questions
- Documentation Strategies
- Case Studies: An Overview of Best Practices in Preparing a Response.