- Orientation On-Site Evaluations – Section I (B)(4) & III (B)(1)
- On-site Evaluation Process – Section I (C)(8) & III (K)(3)
- Change of Ownership Approval Process – Section IV (E)(2)
- Commission Consideration of Third Party Information – Section VII (D)(5-6)
- Warning Notification – Section VII (K)
- Commission Actions – Precipitous Closures – Section VII (P&Q)
Chapter II: Substantive Standards
- Management and Administrative Capacity – Section I (F)
- Institutional Name and Advertising – Section V (B)(3)
- Program Requirements – Section II
- Faculty Qualifications—Section III (B)
Written comments regarding the topics included in this Call for Comment are to be in the form of a PDF document on letterhead with the signature of the commenter and are due by June 19, 2016. Please send all written comments to the attention of Michale S. McComis, Ed.D., Executive Director, via e-mail to email@example.com.
Call for Comment Process
Upon the consideration of any written comments, suggestions, or recommendations received, the Commission may:
- Elect to adopt a revised standard as proposed,
- Adopt the standard with revisions,
- Defer action for further study and consideration, or
- Reject the proposed standard.
If the standard is adopted, the Commission establishes an effective date allowing reasonable time for institutions to come into compliance via the ACCSC Accreditation Alert.