The ACCSC Call for Comment, issued by the Executive Director of the Commission, encourages all interested parties to carefully read any proposed revision, and to submit comments, suggestions, and recommendations for consideration by the Commission.
January 13, 2017 Call for Comment
- Appointment of Public Commissioners
- Dr. James Bartlett
- Dr. Katherine Dodge
- Dr. Cedric Page
- Dr. Goran Trajkovski
- Proposed Revisions to the Standards of Accreditation
- Section IV (E)(2)(e), Rules of Process and Procedure, Standards of Accreditation
- Section I (A)(1)(b), Substantive Standards, Standards of Accreditation
Written comments regarding the topics included in this Call for Comment are to be in the form of a PDF document on letterhead with the signature of the commenter.
- Comments on the Appointment of Public Commissioners are due on are before January 27, 2017
- Comments on the proposed revisions to the Standards of Accreditation are due on or before February 13, 2017.
Please send all written comments to the attention of Michale S. McComis, Ed.D., Executive Director, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for Comment Process
Upon the consideration of any written comments, suggestions, or recommendations received, the Commission may:
- Elect to adopt a revised standard as proposed,
- Adopt the standard with revisions,
- Defer action for further study and consideration, or
- Reject the proposed standard.
If the standard is adopted, the Commission establishes an effective date allowing reasonable time for institutions to come into compliance via the ACCSC Accreditation Alert.